Our full Terms of Service can be found below
- You Must be over 16
- You agree not to post fraudulent or blatantly offensive content
- You agree not to post personally identifying or confidential information about anyone.
Terms of Service
- (also referred to herein as "seroster.io" or "Website") is an Internet site and other applications for uploading digital posts,
- We ask that you participate in a respectful manner when you engage with the website or otherwise access or use the public Website or any services provided on the public Website (collectively, "Services").
- These terms govern the use of the public Website.
- These Website Terms constitute an agreement between Seroster and you and governs your permitted use of the Website only, including any Services or Products that are part of the Website
- Seroster reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Website Terms at any time by posting revised Website Terms on the Website.
- Your access to or use of the Services or Website following such modification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Website Terms as modified.
- These Website Terms apply to all who access or use the Services or Website, including without limitation users who contribute content.
- As stated above, these Website Terms constitute an agreement between Seroster and you and governs your use of the Website.
- In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of these Website Terms and any such service or licensing agreements, the terms and conditions of the Website Terms shall prevail.
YOU MUST BE OVER 16
- You must be at least 16 years old to access or use the Network or Services, including without limitation to complete a Seroster account registration.
- By accessing or using the Services or the Network in any manner, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age.
- If you are under 16 years old, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, access or use the Services or Network in any manner, and may not provide any personal information to or on the Services or Network (including, for example, a name, or email address).
- Any user of the Website is welcome to participate in exploring Seroster, and to upload posts provided that they comply with the obligations set forth in these Website Terms, and to the extent that use of the Website does not conflict with the applicable laws, rules and regulations of the user’s jurisdiction.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Website Terms are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you, and the right to access the Network or any Services is revoked where these Website Terms or use of the Network or any Services is prohibited or conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- Seroster will use reasonable efforts to make the Website always available, but we can make no guarantee of this and in any case will not be liable for any downtime.
- If you do not consent to these Website Terms, Seroster reserves the right to refuse your ability to upload posts.
- Please note that any content or information you share publicly is governed by the terms described below in the section titled "Content" and you should be aware that once you place content in the public sphere, you willingly give up some rights and control over such content.
- Some premium or additional features of Seroster requires payment for access and use.
- When Seroster requires payment for features you will be clearly notified of the terms of any payment obligations and provided the opportunity to refuse such obligations before you incur any charges.
- Copyright in Seroster's websites and apps rests with Seroster unless otherwise stated. If you contribute content data to the site, you provide us with a license to broadcast, display, distribute, your contribution for the advertised time period.
- By uploading content you consent that the text does not contain any personally identifying or confidential information pertaining to you and especially not highly personal or private information pertaining to anyone else.
- By uploading posts you also agree not to post blatantly offensive, nefarious, explicit or blatantly misleading (eg: phishing) content.
- Posts are intended for public display so if a post is found to break one or more of these conditions we reserve the right to delete the post, block the poster from posting again and keep the payment fee as a fine.
- For more detail please see the Acceptable Use Policy.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, SEROSTER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY.
- SEROSTER PROVIDES NO GUARANTEES THAT THE SERVICES OR NETWORK WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS AND PROVIDES THE NETWORK, SERVICES, AND ANY RELATED CONTENT OR PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO THESE WEBSITE TERMS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
- You agree to indemnify Seroster (its employees and agents) for any loss suffered or liability incurred by Seroster (its employees and agents) arising from any unlawful, unauthorised or improper access or use of the Website or any breach of these terms by you or your employees, contractors or representatives.
Limitation of Liability
- The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of Seroster's websites, apps, communities and its properties and the Internet generally. We accept no liability or responsibility to any person or organisation as a consequence of any reliance upon the information contained in this site. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining Seroster's websites, apps, communities and its properties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or loss profits that result from the use or inability to use the Website and/or any other websites which are linked to this site. Nor shall they be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. States or Countries which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
- SEROSTER'S SOFTWARE, APPS, WEBSITE, COMMUNITIES AND ANY OF ITS OTHER PROPERTIES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS, OWNERS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH SEROSTER'S SOFTWARE, APPS, WEBSITE, COMMUNITIES AND ANY OF ITS OTHER PROPERTIES OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN SEROSTER'S SOFTWARE, PPS, WEBSITE, COMMUNITIES AND ANY OF ITS OTHER PROPERTIES.